Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Dear..Please Be Strong!

Assalamualaikum & Hi

My Dear Child...
I am your mum here...I want you to be strong there..
If Allah will..
You will be here in the world as He planned to us..

I am strong to accepted all these..
I hope you will be strong like me..
Don't be so weak dear..
I would like to see u next 9 month coming soon..

Please be strong with me..
We stay together
till the time arrive..

With Love,
Your Mum..

This scan pict. was took on 16/3/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!