Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's OSCE Time!

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Tomorrow evening i have an OSCE to attend..
Feeewww.....
It's quite long time i haven't attend for OSCE 
after july last year..

Tomorrow i need to attend that exam 
without know any spot question as before...
I'm so scared now..
I don't know what should i study about..
I just did some revision about HEART problem, CPR, ECG
and few drug for cardiac situation..

I really hope i can do it well..
Prays for me ya..
TQ my friends (^^,)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!