Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Status Change! (P 0+1)

Assalamualaikum & Hi


Today my status had change to P 0+1..Not G1P0 anymore. I am not a mom to be anymore. Yes! I lost it. Yes! I am sad..But nothing could change it. I knew that Allaah always right. Allaah know what the best for me and when is the best time for me to get pregnant.


I sad but still okey to face with this matter. I ask from Allaah to make me strong. I know that I could face this. To all my frens and readers here, please prays the best for me. Lastly...Thank Q for everything and being with me. A very big thank Q dear friends!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!