Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'M Back!

Assalamualaikum & Hye

Hey there..I'm Back today! Actually i had faced with few thing lately. A few thing which make me sad, dissapointed & so on. I couldn't control my emotional feeling when i saw their baby or heard they were pregnant. Seriously i'm too jelous with that kind of thing.

What should i do more? I always prays to Allaah to give me some strength to accept all of these thing. Allaah knows what the best for me. But i reallly need support from all of people around me accepted u, friend! Anyone could help me?

Thank Q for being with me. I glad u all were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!