Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Online Biz

Assalamualaikum & Hi


I really interest to do online biz like others. But I don't know how to make customers like to make a deal with me. I also really interest to be an agent for catalyst product.  But how could I sell the product if i've no customer.


Anyone could help me about this? Give me some advise or something...Really need your support and advise.


Thank Q dear friend!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!