Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

How To Talk To Anyone?

Here some tips for you.. 


1. Use eye contact and smiling  as your first contact

2. Don't anticipate rejection

3. Watch for closed and open body language

4. Don't be a belligerent bitch

5. Seek common interest

6.  Mind your sense of humour

7. Try to comfort yourself with the situation

8.   Talk about experience related to conversation

9. Let go your ego

10. Keep your conversation fairly 


Tried it if you found it is difficult when you want to talk to someone... (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!