Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love Your Mother!

Hey there...

If you still have your mother..
Please love her in the same way she love you.
Go and visit her if she's still alive.

It is no use even you are in high position
gave to her money every month..
They did not want it..
They just need your attention..
They need you to be with them when they were old..

Please appreciate them when...
- they are still alive -
- you could give them a huge -
- you still could see their smile -
- you could kiss them -

Do not regret if you are late to act as what you
should act when there are gone.

 i  love my mom so much!
wait for me mom..i will back soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!