Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is That True?


" A strong denial suggest the opposite meaning "

Who did agree with this statement?

I agreed with this statement because most of girls or women 
always do that way..
Let me tell you about this then you will agreed with me..

A girl or woman..
Will always denial anything when you asked them a question 
to tell you what actually they 
feel or happened..

If you did something wrong then 
you did not noticed it..they tried to show you 
they were felt sad & want you to say " i'm sorry".

When you asked them...

"why did you cry?did you had anything to tell me?"

Then they will said,

"no..nothing.."

But..ACTUALLY..they want to said..

"YES! I have something to tell u. Did you know 
you had wrong with me???"

Note : i'm always do that! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!