Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thinking About The Future

Hey There...

A couple of weeks lately.. I'm just thinking about the future. And of course it is about my future.

Actually i have to make the future planning for my self and also for my family. How to earn extra money for my family.. For now i had been make a business. I sold the Hot Pillow, Milk Rice Soap, Contact Lens & also the hijab and shawl at this site -----> FiQ.HaNa E-Shop

But i still have to think the best way to earn an extra money..

Once i have been confirm to my position as a staff nurse, i think i would like to buy a land..Whether it is for agriculture or built a house there or buy a house for rental..I have to save money to buy all that thing.

What is your own future planning..Share it! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!