Follow Me On Twitter

Assalamualaikum & Hi

Welcome to Blog > vanilla chocolate < ! I willingly to follow who had followed me. Sorry if this site just shared mostly about my story and my life. I will tried to shared more info & tips for all age group. Feel free? Drop a comment in any of my entry. Hope readers anjoy blogging!

Klik3!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Think About It..

Please Read!

As we grow up, 
we learn that even the one person that wasn’t 
supposed to let us down probably will you’ll have your heart broke, 
probably more than once, and it’s harder  every time. 
You’ll break hearts too, 
so remember how it felt  when somenone broke yours.  
You’ll fight with your best friend 
and  maybe even fall in love with them. 
You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. 
You’ll cry because time is passing too fast 
and you’ll eventually lose someone close to you. 
So, takes too many pictures, laugh too much, 
and love like you've never been hurt 
because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset 
is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back.

*from google*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave good words here (^^,)...Thank You.

Klik3!